Health with Heart Staffing Solutions
Weekends, Holidays, Short Call-offs
Health with Heart understands who is truly affected by being short staffed, and we realize sometimes it is just unavoidable. The patients trusting in your care and their families expect timely responses to their needs no matter how short staffed your community may be. Health with Heart is here as your partner to provide 24 hour assistance with filling those needs.
Local Family Owned and Operated. What does that mean to you?
Being family and locally owned in the Greater Cincinnati area gives Health with Heart a feeling of living up to a greater expectation, and commitment to provide our neighbors greater service. At any time, your call will be answered and our local scheduling team will be quickly working with you to resolve your scheduling concerns.
Health with Heart Wants to be Your Partner
We understand that every community has different needs. We work together to find solutions.
Our schedulers can adjust to your communication preferences whether email, text or by phone. Whatever works for you.
We provide Temporary, Temp to Perm, and Contracted Employees.
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- State Tested Nursing Aides
If you feel a Health with Heart employee would be a good fit for your community, we allow a hiring option that has no hiring penalty or fee to your community. This allows you to truly vet from our employee pool without the expenses related to hiring and on-boarding.
Health with Heart is Committed to being Your Preferred Provider
- Our employees are our employees, not independent contractors.
- Background Checks per the Ohio Attorney General’s Office
- Initial and Random 12 panel drug screens
- Verification of Licensure and Certification
- Verification of Education and Prior Employment
- CPR Certification
- Employee Handbook and Code of Ethics
- Professional Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- ID Badges
- Continuous Auditing of Employee Files for Current and Required Documentation